The divorce is nothing but, a legal action between the married people to break their marriage relationship
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DIVORCE:
- The summary divorce is also called as simple or simplified divorce. The divorce provides an option for couple with minimal assets, no children and no desire for spousal.
- To get Summary divorces, the couples should be married usually at least five years or less. The Couples have the right to receive spousal support or maintenance.
- Among the divorces, the contested divorce is the most complicated divorce, which involves the spouses not to come to an agreement on one or many issues of divorce.
- The both spouses agree on their divorce related issues is basically known as uncontested divorce.
- The requirement for uncontested divorce is, child support should be paid, and the amount for spousal support should be settled.
- The decision regarding a divorce after hearing only from one of the two parties is known as Default divorce. When the other party fails to comply with the divorce proceedings the default divorce stands in.
- In other circumstances, the party may truly not be able to be found.
- Only Judge has the rights to decide whether a divorce should be granted or not; and other aspects such as the custody of children, the amount of child support, alimony and division of property.
- A divorce by default is one of the simplest ways to divorce.
FAULT AND NO FAULT DIVORCE:
- A fault divorce comes to the picture only when the party is blamed by the other and viewed as causing the divorce.
- Usually fault divorce is chosen by a spouse who is wished to be vindicated by proving the other one’s fault.
The most common things for granting a fault divorce are:
- Abandonment for a certain length of time
- Prison confinement
- A spouse is physically unable to have sexual intercourse
- Inflicting emotional or physical pain
NO FAULT DIVORCE:
- This type of divorces are in which parties are not required to prove what fault for the breakdown of the marital relationship or that specific grounds exist for a divorce.
- The majority of states have no-fault divorce statutes in one form or another.
- The most commonly given reason is “irreconcilable differences” of an “irreparable breakdown of the marriage”
- Mediation divorce is like sorting out the issues that arise when you separate. When compared to other divorce process, the Mediated divorce is more flexible process.
- The Mediated divorce covers the problem about the children and financial side, and it provides much information about the law and your options.
- The goals of this process are, legally sound, mutually accept divorce agreement, and few reasons for mediation divorce are cost, time, stress, primary and control.
- The collaborative divorce is the most traditional type divorce, which gives the process for you and your partner to conflict to resolution. It is also the alternative method resolution in family law. This type of divorce assists the clients to resolve.
- The third parties involved in listening to both sides for divorce related issues, and then making the decisions to solve the family problems.
- The Arbitrator, who gives the final decision, like a judge in court. This helps you and your partner to reach out the specific related issues, such as who needs to pay for particular expense.
- The major advantages of this divorce are mediation, litigation and arbitration.
- This is the most complicated type of divorce, because which allows the spouses not to come to an agreement for divorce related issues. And Uncontested divorce is accepts the spouses to agree of their divorce related issues.
DIVORCE FOR SAME SEX COUPLE:
- The same sex couple divorce law of any state wish to get divorced in. The record of same sex couple marriage might not be accurately.